Western Star Adds 4700 model to OBAC's "Any Way You Like It" Rebate Program
By popular demand, Western Star Trucks 4700 model is now included in the Any Way You Like It rebate plan offered to members of the Owner-Operator's Business Association of Canada (OBAC).
Eligible members will get a rebate of $1,500 on a day-cab 4700 models. The rebate can be applied to the purchase price of the truck, used for a dealer parts/service credit, or it can be taken as cash back through the dealer. Go make your best deal and take advantage of the rebate, any way you like it.
The 4700 model will be available alongside the currently eligible trucks, the 5700XE and the 4900 models.
The 4700 model is offered with forward- and setback steer axles and a range of frame and drivetrain options. It's available with engines from Detroit and Cummins, and a selection of transmissions from Eaton and Allison.
The truck can be built in a variety of configurations, tractor or straight truck, with gross vehicle weight ratings of 33,000 to 64,000 pounds.
• Valid for any new Western Star 4700, 4900 or 5700XE model truck or tractor – new orders or from dealer stock (gliders not eligible)
• Offer valid for any new truck purchase regardless of truck model year
• Current OBAC members qualify for rebates based on truck configuration:
~ $1,200 rebate for 5700XE day-cab or sleeper
~ $1,500 rebate for 4700 or 4900 model day-cab
~ $2,000 rebate for 4900 model sleeper cabs
• Truck must be delivered by December 31, 2018
• Active OBAC members must present the dealer with their current membership card at time of purchase
• OBAC membership must be current for at least 90 days at time of purchase
• Each member/company is limited to five (5) rebates per calendar year
• Rebate must be claimed within 30 days of retail sale